Seedash Computing can also develop or maintain your company's website. It's simple:
- Our Business Solutions Consultant will work with you to plan it just the way you want.
- Our experienced developers will produce detailed design documents for your solution.
- Our team of talented graphic artists and web developers will make it happen.
- If you require Technical Documents or Manuals,
we can produce these for you as well.
What kinds of websites can Seedash develop or maintain?
- Database-driven sites that store and load your information dynamically.
- Password-protected sections for online administration.
- Sites that allow members to log in, or to submit information to you (such as their resume).
- Interactive or animated sites.
- Simple yet professional information sites.
Following are some examples of web sites Seedash has created:
Online job search / application engine (ASP.NET)
Bond required a new medical job search facility added to their existing website.
Seedash designed, developed and integrated the solution from start to finish.
Potential applicants can filter their search, view job details, and even apply over the Internet.
The application form is similar to a resume, but also allows them to attach their full resume (as a Microsoft Word document).
The system is complete with a web-based administration interface.
The new section of the site was designed in the same style as the existing site, then integrated seamlessly.
The development process included thorough design, documentation and testing.
Online advertisement database (ASP)
Nursescard wanted their website to display a full list of sponsors' discount advertisements to nurses.
Working with the existing website, Seedash designed and implemented a "shopping mall" with tiered categories.
Each sponsor can place a graphical or text advertisement within categories of their choice.
As advertisements are powered by a database, they can be updated at any time by Nursescard administrators.